the "Websites") or when you otherwise interact with us.
the Websites to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request information, fill
out a form or send us an email. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address and other contact
or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Websites
When you access or use our Websites, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log and Device Information: We may log information about your use of the Websites, including the type of browser you
use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Websites. We may
also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Websites, including the hardware
model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information,
and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your
hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Websites and your experience, see which areas and features
of our Websites are popular and count visits.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Websites
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by SmartvizX and others,
and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Websites and personalize and improve the Websites
and any content and advertising on the Websites
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
SmartvizX is based in India and the information we collect is governed by Indian laws. By accessing or using the Websites
or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in India and other
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation
or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
- To protect the rights, property and safety of SmartvizX or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or
a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Websites that the information you provide
will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing features
The Websites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let
you share actions you take on our Websites with social media sites, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the
sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides
the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection
with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
SmartvizX takes reasonable measures to help protect information we collect from you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized
access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove
or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability
and functionality of our Websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from SmartvizX by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt
out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.